Nov 17, 2009

An Introduction to Literature-Hamlet

An Introduction to Literature-Hamlet
William Shakespere
1963

This piece of work was origially desinged as a play for English audiences in the early 16th century. I found that I thoroughly enjoyed the way in which this work was written. My primary choice of book is a fiction fantasy story told in the third person that gives insight into all of the characters feelings, thoughts, and emotions. When I chose to read this play, even though it sometimes was difficult to take in all the use of old english, I liked the way it presented the characters thoughts and emotions in multiple first persons. I liked it so much, in fact, I enjoyed even more than my usual third person point of view. The way in which every character shares his feelings in his own words put me onto a more personal relationship with the characters and overall with this book. I really enjoyed this play written work.

No comments:

Post a Comment